In my weekly efforts to keep up to date on the latest and greatest security stories for the Dice Security Talent Community, here they are:
- Hacking The Zero-Day Vulnerability Market
- Microsoft ‘Telepathwords’ Site Helps Users Craft Stronger Passwords
- Who is the Russian hacker kingpin Paunch?
- Are contractors the weak link in your security chain?
- Review: Best tools for mobile device management
- Using microVM isolation to improve malware detection and defense
- Same Zeus, Different Features
- Many organizations lack DDoS response plan, Corero finds