The top security stories of the past week, as part of my work to help curate the Dice Security Talent Community portal.
- Cloud Providers Reveal More Big Data Analytics To Enterprises
- iPhone, iPad Users Are Open to iOS File Sharing Risks says Trustwave
- Simple But Effective Point-of-Sale Skimmer
- Cloned Facebook accounts hit up friends with spam and money requests
- D-Link issues fixes for firmware backdoor in routers
- Experimental malware uses inaudible sound to defeat network air gaps
- Radio Gun Stops Smart Cars In Their Tracks
- An introduction to why phishing works
- 1.2M Loyaltybuild Customers’ Data Breached – Why?
- Privilege management policies unaltered after Snowden leaks