My favorite security stories of the past week, as part of my efforts to curate the Dice Security Talent Community portal.
- Is A Tsunami Of SAP Attacks Coming?
- Snowden, OpenStack and the Hong Kong Connection
- A startup called Perzo: new cloud service beats NSA-style snooping
- First look at the Cisco/Insieme SDN family
- 1,000 alleged pedophiles identified via 10-year-old Filipina CGI girl ‘Sweetie’
- Six Degrees of Separation: Why Your Data is More Valuable than You Think
- Marketplace for Phony Twitter Followers is Big Business
- Ephemeral In-Memory Malware Common At High Value Targets
- McAfee Labs detects zero day exploit targeting Microsoft Office
- In memory of a zero-day – MS13-051