My favorite security stories of the week, as part of my curated portal on the Dice Security Talent Commmunity.
- Visualizing Security Analytics That Don’t Stink
- Code Signing Seen as Effective Way to Safeguard App Security
- Mevade botnet infects hundreds of organisations in suspected data theft attack
- Cisco fixes serious security flaws in networking, communications products
- Apple’s iCloud iConundrum – does convenience mean insecurity?
- Update: Ad Vulna Continues
- DARPA Contest to Pay $2M for Automated Network Defense, Patching
- Periodic Links to Control Server Offer New Way to Detect Botnets
- Security 101: Watering Hole Attacks
- Apple Store Favorite IZON Cameras Riddled With Security Holes