A collection of various security articles from the past week from around the Web for my Dice Security Talent Community news portal.
- 5 Reasons Every Company Should Have A Honeypot
- Latest 100 Gigabit Attack Is One of Internet’s Largest
- Malwarebytes puts automatic antivirus cleanup on USB stick
- Fake AdBlock Plus app removed from Google’s Play store
- UK to hire hundreds of hackers for new £500m cyber-battalion
- Needle in a Haystack: Detecting Zero-Day Attacks
- Metasploit Module Released for IE Zero Day
- Usage-based auto insurance found to pose privacy risks
- iMessage for Android: a Security Risk in Sheep’s Clothing?
- A Study of Whois Privacy and Proxy Service Abuse