Lots of news on the security front as always. And this week we seem to have lots more implications of what the NSA is trying to do and ways to deal with them. This is part of my curation of the Dice Security Talent community that you can find here.
- Latest NSA Crypto Revelations Could Spur Internet Makeover
- NSA Bullrun, 9/11 and Why Enterprises Should Walk Before They Run
- NIST denies NSA tampering with encryption standards
- Reported NSA actions raise serious questions about tech industry partnerships
- Windows Picture Passwords – are they really as “easily crackable” as everyone’s saying?
- Android Mobile: Following In the Windows Footsteps
- Fake CNN Alert Says US Bombed Syria; Leads to Malware
- Nearly Half of Android Users Vulnerable to Security Breaches
- Detect NSA’s ‘Funny Business’ with TamperMonkey
- With Settlement, FTC Issues Warning On IP-Enabled Cameras