Each week I curate my favorite security news stories culled from the leading trade journals and sites for my Dice Security talent community page.
- Attackers’ Toolbox Makes Malware Detection More Difficult
- Botnet Guesses Weak Passwords to Compromise Thousands of Web Servers
- Google boosts flaw bounties to $5,000 on Chromium program
- Can Kim Dotcom rescue secure email?
- eBay troll and fraudster is unmasked
- Survival of the Fittest: New York Times Attackers Evolve Quickly
- BIND Vulnerability Enables DNS Cache Poisoning Attack
- TIME and again: an SSL breach before BREACH
- Security 101: SMShing