My top nine security stories of the week that I have posted to my Dice Security Community.
- SIM Card Hack A Wakeup Call
- Black Hat: Don’t Blindly Trust Vulnerability Data
- SEC charges Texas man with running Bitcoin Ponzi scheme
- Cisco-Sourcefire union raises many product overlap questions
- Lakeland hacked and passwords reset, customers advised to change passwords elsewhere
- Why Taking the Apple Developer Sites Down was a Good Thing
- Tumblr Fixes Password-Sniffing Bug on iPad, iPhone
- How the FISA Court Undermines Trust
- What are the odds of a Snowden getaway?