One of the more fun gigs I have is being the blogger on the ground during an event, and posting commentary and analysis in near-real-time on the sponsoring company’s blog. Today I am in Austin, along with a few hundred other identity geeks from the world’s largest companies at the SailPoint Navigate13 user conference. You can read my posts here on SailPoint’s blog:
- How Providence Health built its next generation IAM
- How Equifax reduced their identity management risk
- Selecting your next single sign-on product
- How to Sell IAM to Your Executives and End Users at the Same Time
- The future of IAM according to Gartner’s Earl Perkins
- How do you future-proof your business?
In addition to this work, I also have written these articles on other blogs about what I saw at the conference: