Over at Dice.com, I manage the security community where I curate each week my favorite stories in the IT media, blogs, and news sites. Here is my list for last week’s stories, in no particular order.
- Dark Reading — Mar 1 5 Lessons From The FBI Insider Threat Program
- ZDnet — Mar 2 Evernote hacked, forces password reset
- Citizen Lab — Feb 27 Social Media CyberWatch
- Network World — Mar 1 Prices fall, services rise in malware-as-a-service market
- Naked Security (Sophos blog) — Mar 4 Jailed cybercriminal hacked into his own prison’s computer system after being put in IT class
- Trend Micro Blog — Feb 28 AWS Security Tips: #3 Build a Secure Base Amazon Machine Image
- Information Week — Mar 1 5 Lessons From FBI Insider Threat Program
- Techworld — Mar 1 HTML5 Web Storage loophole can be abused to fill hard disks with junk data
- FireEye Blog — Feb 28 More on the remote administration tool 666 PDF vulnerability
- Imperva Blog – Feb 28 SQL Injection, Are you focused on the right problem?