Here are links to some of my favorites from the trades in the past week. You can get more information on other links for security professionals, upcoming conferences, and security experts on Twitter to follow from my Dice Security Community here.
- Protecting Data In The Cloud Without Making It Unusable
- In ex-Soviet states, Russian spy tech still watches you
- BYOD Policies Need Implementation, Enforcement
- Don’t Click the Left Mouse Button: Introducing Trojan Upclicker
- Poor SCADA security will keep attackers and researchers busy in 2013
- PowerPoint about the Mayan “end of the world” secretly boobytrapped with malware
- SDN: Is Big Data a Killer App?
- Patching Metro apps on a wing and a prayer
- Data Wiping: A New Trend in Cyber Sabotage?