I put together a series of tips on using computing as a service vendors such as Terremark and Amazon Web Services for ITworld this week, including the following articles:
- Cloning a new server
- Using OS templates
- Whether or not you have to pay for a non-running virtual PC instance
- Making remote connections to your cloud environment
- Adding storage to your cloud VMs
- How do I know how much of my cloud infrastructure is redundant?
- Automatically reprovisioning your cloud environment
- How fast must an Internet pipe be to support the cloud?