I have tried to put in handy page tabs to link you to most of my current work, but there are some other notable works that don’t easily fit. Here are links to these efforts.
This is a custom published site with independent editorial content with HP as its sole sponsor. I have been writing for them for several years, here are some samples of the pieces that I have done for them.
- How the Air Force is Moving Towards IPv6 (9/12)
- How to evaluate e-Signature Apps (8/12)
- Longing for the days when Wifi wasn’t popular (7/12)
- Why you need to secure your enterprise’s handheld devices (5/12)
- Collaborating in the Cloud
- Is it time to consider the cloud for anti-virus?
- Understanding Enterprise Printer Fleet Management
This is a Dell-sponsored IT information site that was begun in 2009. I have written product reviews, case studies, how-to articles, and screencast review videos. Many of these articles concern how to migrate from XP to Windows 7. You can find it all with the link above.
In 2006-7, I was the editor-in-chief of a new Web site devoted to helping consumers understand how to best use broadband Internet connections, and hired a collection of writers and editors to build more than 100 different articles on the topic, including how to use VOIP, digital photography, choosing between cable and DSL connections, and more. The site was sponsored by Acceller, a company that provides back office software to telcos and cable companies to help provision broadband customers.
I write reviews for this Web site:
I write occasional white papers for clients on technical topics, including security, network applications, and Internet services.